[openssl-users] How to form a proper hash after writing somethinginto SSL handshake.

Michael Wojcik Michael.Wojcik at microfocus.com
Fri Dec 29 17:18:16 UTC 2017

And to be honest, specifying any font for a technical or business email message (rather than simply letting the MUA use the user's default) is suspect. It says that you believe your stylistic preferences are more important than the reader's. That's a poor footing to begin a request for assistance or cooperation.

Personally, due to Outlook's terrible handling of HTML email (particularly in formatting replies), I am considerably more likely to reply to a plain-text message posted to openssl-users than I am to an HTML one. That may well be a personal idiosyncrasy, but the general principle of not making your message any more complicated than it needs to be is worth keeping in mind.

--
Michael Wojcik
Distinguished Engineer, Micro Focus