[openssl-users] MSVC Compiling OpenSSL on Windows 64 issues with missing libs

Raymi Coevan raymi.coevan at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 14:00:50 UTC 2017

Ok, found what happened.

For a reason that remains gloomy to me (I think this is undocumented from
POCO), POCO adds the following dependencies to the vcxproj file:
<AdditionalDependencies>ws2_32.lib;iphlpapi.lib;libeay32.lib;ssleay32.lib;%(AdditionalDependencies)</AdditionalDependencies>

I have removed those dependencies and it looks to be ok now. So not an
OpenSSL issue, I just leave the comment for anyone who could face the issue
too.

Sorry for having disturb.

KR
Raymi