[openssl-users] openssl verify with 1B certificates

Jakob Bohm jb-openssl at wisemo.com
Fri Mar 31 12:41:09 UTC 2017

Also consider using the functions that the "openssl verify"
command uses (source file: apps/verify.c), perhaps from a
bulk process that can be run on each CPU node on your
compute cluster.  With a little thought, these can be done
efficiently, with lots of reused (i.e. not repeated) actions,
such as setting up parameters, loading known CA and intermediary
certs, opening files that contain multiple certs, etc.

--
Jakob Bohm, CIO, partner, WiseMo A/S. https://www.wisemo.com
Transformervej 29, 2860 Soborg, Denmark. direct: +45 31 13 16 10

Enjoy

Jakob