[openssl-users] NMAKE error

Richard Levitte levitte at openssl.org
Mon May 1 15:57:52 UTC 2017

Can you verify that crypto\include\internal\bn_conf.h.in exists?  It
should, it's part of the source.  Can you check if there's a file with
a similar name in crypto\include\internal?

Cheers,
Richard ( am wondering if there are tar implementations that screw up
file name with more than one period... )