[openssl-users] NMAKE error

James Condren jcondren at hcpci.com
Mon May 1 16:02:17 UTC 2017

Thanks for the prompt response.  Just a little background:  I am trying to install OpenSSL on a Windows PC so I can view a server cert.

I have verified that the file exists and is part of the source.  I set SRCDIR in makefile to "C:\Workspaces\ Harmony\openssl1" (it was set to ".") and by doing so, it got me past the issues I originally logged but now I am getting "NMAKE : fatal error U1073: don't know how to make '""'".

Not sure where the makefile is erroring out.  I tried to add console output to the makefile but it is erroring on the @echo lines.