[openssl-users] Building OpenSSL for Intel Xeon Phi

Richard Levitte levitte at openssl.org
Tue Nov 14 09:25:11 UTC 2017

>From the look of that PNG, you're building in a native Windows
environment.  The ony configs available in the main source are for
Visual C, and are configured like this:

    perl Configure --prefix=D:\openssl\bin shared VC-WIN64A

If you meant to cross compile for a Linux, I do not have an answer for
you.  In that case, it would probably be better if you could build
directly on the intended box.

Cheers,
Richard