[openssl-users] [ANN] M2Crypto 0.29.0 ... now supporting Windows

Matěj Cepl mcepl at cepl.eu
Wed Apr 25 08:09:48 UTC 2018

Hi, everybody,

this is just a bugfix release. Marcus Huewe stepped up and
produced a lot of smaller bugfixes while working on
https://gitlab.com/m2crypto/m2crypto/merge_requests/188 (which
itself has not been finished yet for this release).

Also, we finally got rid off some remaining old-style classes
(that's pre-2.2).

Also, we no longer support Python 2.6 on Windows (it is still
supported on Linux), hopefully people there are able to upgrade
to 2.7.

Also, reminder, that we have special email list for development
of M2Crypto. Its web page is http://redcrew.org/mailman/listinfo/
m2crypto and it is mailman with the posting address
m2crypto at lists.redcrew.org so all email commands work.

All complaints, support requests, and bug reports are welcome in
the email list or on the issue tracker
https://gitlab.com/m2crypto/m2crypto/issues

Happy security hacking!

Matěj

https://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, Jabber: mcepl at ceplovi.cz
GPG Finger: 3C76 A027 CA45 AD70 98B5  BC1D 7920 5802 880B C9D8

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over
public relations, for nature cannot be fooled.
    -- R. P. Feynman's concluding sentence
       in his appendix to the Challenger Report