[openssl-users] OpenSSL Integration with DPDK

Waqar Chaudhry waqar_chdry at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 30 05:49:14 UTC 2018

I am new to OpenSSL. Does anyone have any information on how to integrate OpenSSL 1.1.x with DPDK?  Intel has a video on OpenSSL 1.1.x integration using QAT_engine for Intel QAT PCI-E card but nothing on OpenSSL using DPDK.  Has anyone done this or point me to something? What I am looking for is how can I take OpenSSL 1.1.x and integrate it with DPDK. I do see Intel DPDK has a lib_crypto directory under lib directory.
Thanks,