[openssl-users] Problem in Building openssl_1.0.2p in Visual Studio 2015

Michael Wojcik Michael.Wojcik at microfocus.com
Thu Aug 30 14:20:22 UTC 2018

This is a Visual Studio issue, not an OpenSSL one. You should really be asking on a Visual Studio forum.

rc is part of the Visual Studio toolchain, so the problem is either in your Visual Studio installation or your environment. The latter is more likely.

The problem may be that you're using an x86 Native Tools window. If you're running on a 64-bit version of Windows, you should be using a Visual Studio x64 x86 Cross Tools window.

--
Michael Wojcik
Distinguished Engineer, Micro Focus