[openssl-users] AssAccess was passed with no amendments

bmeeker51 at buckeye-express.com bmeeker51 at buckeye-express.com
Fri Dec 14 22:42:14 UTC 2018

Though you could infer my opinion, I was not trying to create a
political debate as you allude.  I'm sure many users would agree that
the A&A bill is profoundly relevant and "on-topic" considering OpenSSL
has an Australian developer.  I simply wanted a clear statement so I can
make an informed decision whether or not I should use OpenSSL in future
projects.  I now have my answer.  Thank you.