[openssl-users] Build target architecture

Taner stanermetin at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 11:17:10 UTC 2018

After some searching and check, I've realized that openssl is not
configured for different target architectures?  I develop an application
for Android using NDK(Native Development Kit). There is
*Configurations/15-android.conf *inside openssl git repo, but could not be
sure.

Could someone advise for the right usage. There is also opensslconf.h, and
I was thinking adding macros and use it. I use Ubuntu16 and Mac-HighSierra
as development OS. Thanks
--
BW,
Taner