[openssl-users] Certificate gets verified OK over SSL-CLI, but not when using SSL-API

Manuel Wagesreither ManWag at FastMail.FM
Fri Feb 2 09:12:18 UTC 2018

Dear Viktor,

that's quite an detailed elaboration. I have learned something from what you posted, but as far as this problem is concerned, we we're able to get rid of your problems by upgrading to OpenSSL 1.1.0g. I'm sure what you conveyed will be of help when diagnosing future OpenSSL problems, which, I have no doubt, will arise sooner or later.

Thank you for your help!
Manuel