[openssl-users] DTLS multiple peer issue on shutdown

Grace Priscilla Jero grace.priscilla at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 09:06:38 UTC 2018

Hi All,

Can someone assist from openssl on this issue.

To be more elaborate:

We are using SSL_peek followed by BIO_dgram_get_peer to get the peer port
infomation.
When we pass incorrect ssl value to SSL_peek it gives the correct peer
information while using  BIO_dgram_get_peer but any operation after this on
SSL_peek always returns -1 with errno 11 set.
Even though the right SSL is given in the subsequent call.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Grace