[openssl-users] Windows 1.1.1 binaries and web server

Angus Robertson - Magenta Systems Ltd angus at magsys.co.uk
Fri Feb 16 17:46:00 UTC 2018

Windows developers may be interested in our Win32 build of OpenSSL
1.1.1-pre1 (alpha), the binaries are digitally code signed 'Open Source
Developer, François PIETTE', the lead developer for the Delphi Internet
Component Suite project.  About half way down the page at:

http://wiki.overbyte.eu/wiki/index.php/ICS_Download

The latest 1.0.2 and 1.1.0 are also available, digitally code signed.

I have also built my Windows ICS web application server to use
1.1.1-pre1 (alpha) so it can be used for testing TLSv1.3, the
information page shows the protocol you connect with, the ciphers
available and the OpenSSL and draft version being used.

Currently most browsers still connect with TLSv1.2.

https://www2.telecom-tariffs.co.uk/serverinfo.htm

Angus