[openssl-users] Slightly OT: X.509 & PCKS10 generation in Perl

Felipe Gasper felipe at felipegasper.com
Sun Jul 29 02:15:10 UTC 2018

Hi all,

	Based on some comments I’ve seen lately, I thought it might be helpful to mention Crypt::Perl (https://metacpan.org/pod/Crypt::Perl), a Perl crypto toolkit I’ve written that implements RSA, ECC, and Ed25519 and can generate TLS certificates and CSRs.

	I mention it because I think the syntax is more straightforward than navigating the openssl binary and openssl.cnf. It’s not nearly as fast, of course, but I’ve found it useful. YMMV.

-Felipe Gasper