[openssl-users] Unable to install OpenSSL

Richard Levitte levitte at openssl.org
Sun May 6 08:17:45 UTC 2018

In message <CAMq1nJRCGqt9jSrKupXen5-LuJmjHzFfp8FM9Phyu61nKa92RA at mail.gmail.com> on Fri, 4 May 2018 17:55:13 -0500, Lunessia <jzburda at gmail.com> said:

jzburda> Thanks for the reply. If I sidestep VC-WIN64A with No-ASM,
jzburda> I'll get the same "If you want to report a building issue" error

You mean this?

    ***                                                                ***
    ***   If you want to report a building issue, please include the   ***
    ***   output from this command:                                    ***
    ***     perl configdata.pm --dump                                  ***

That's not an error, it's simply a boxed message.  It's made prominent
so no one will miss it (people do miss such message, you'd be
surprised)

Cheers,
Richard

Richard Levitte         levitte at openssl.org