[openssl-users] Unable to install OpenSSL

Lunessia jzburda at gmail.com
Mon May 7 03:16:57 UTC 2018

 Jeremy Farrell> Is NASM on your execution path? If not, try with it added
to the path.

I tried added NASM to both my system and user paths, and it'll still throw
that error

I just realized it did make a make file. However, now I get this (this was
done by sidestepping NASM)
"        rc /folibcrypto.res "libcrypto.rc"
'rc' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'rc' : return code '0x1'
Stop.
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio
14.0\VC\BIN\nmake.exe"' : return code '0x2'
Stop."