[openssl-users] Openssl Build Error- module unsafe for SAFESEH image/Unable to generate SAFESEH image

Michael Wojcik Michael.Wojcik at microfocus.com
Thu Oct 18 11:32:45 UTC 2018

You appear to have added /SAFESEH to the generic linker flags, so it's being used for both x86 (32-bit) and x64 (64-bit). It's only allowed for x86. The error you showed (and, by the way, it's better to copy and paste text than to send a screenshot) is for the x64 build.

--
Michael Wojcik
Distinguished Engineer, Micro Focus