Where to copy custom openssl engine library in openssl 1.1.0

Swamy J-S swamy.j-s at in.abb.com
Thu Apr 25 08:36:04 UTC 2019

Hi, Thanks for reply. I have a doubt here. Which config file you are referring too? Is there any file called “config” which is already existing somewhere or should I create a dummy file called config?

Just now I created a dummy file “config” and added the details you sent in this file.

Also added “export OPENSSL_CONF=path_to_config” in /etc/environment file. And ran the command “openssl engine store -t -c”.
Still am getting same error as store not found when I run my application.

Thanks and Regards,
SWAMY J S