Query related to obtaining of temp key

shalu dhamija dhamija_shalu at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 8 10:00:44 UTC 2019

Hi All,

I have a query related to getting thetemporary key used during the key exchange. As a TLS client, I am able to getthe key using the API SSL_get_peer_tmp_key().
But when acting as TLS Server, I usedAPI SSL_get_tmp_key(). ThisAPI is returning the temp key for TLS1.3 ciphers but for ECDHE and DHEalgorithm type,  the tmp key is not obtained. In the code, the tmp key is being cleared during the client key exchangeafter generating secrets.
Is there any other way to obtain thetemporary key when acting as a server?

Thanks in advance.