Open SSL Android ignoring setenv-android.sh

chrisfahlin chris.fahlin at tee2.org
Tue Aug 13 21:11:09 UTC 2019

Hey All

Im trying to cross compile openssl for android using the *setenv-android.sh*
script according to the steps on the wiki, It sets the environment variables
correctly but when I run ./config from within the project it proceeds to
target i686-apple-darwin instead of android.

I had this working a few weeks back and took a break on the build and now
the setenv-android script seems to be ignored, any tips to get the cross
compile script working again?

Thanks!

--
Sent from: http://openssl.6102.n7.nabble.com/OpenSSL-User-f3.html