OpenSSL hash memory leak

Hubert Kario hkario at redhat.com
Mon Feb 25 14:05:03 UTC 2019

On Sunday, 24 February 2019 11:34:18 CET prithiraj das wrote:
> If it helps, sometimes I do get the following errors for the same and
> subsequent reboot:
>
> Alignment trap: sh (601) PC=0xb6e008f8 Instr=0x4589c0d7 Address=0x000000d7
> FSR 0x801
> Alignment trap: login (584) PC=0xb6e6ab00 Instr=0xe5951000
> Address=0xd27cdc63 FSR 0x001
> Kernel panic - not syncing: Attempted to kill init! exitcode=0x0000000b

that doesn't look like openssl problem at all, openssl may trigger it, but
only because it's using the system to its fullest potential, not because there
are issues in openssl

I'd suggest trying memtest86 and trying to capture full kernel stacktrace with
netconsole, in this order. But this mailing list is not a good place for
follow up on this.
--
Regards,
Hubert Kario