AW: OpenSSL version 1.1.1b published

Jan Ehrhardt phpdev at ehrhardt.nl
Wed Feb 27 12:51:54 UTC 2019

Matthias St. Pierre in gmane.comp.encryption.openssl.user (Wed, 27 Feb
2019 13:00:55 +0100):

>On 27.02.19 10:09, Jan Ehrhardt wrote:
>> I ran into this using 7-Zip 18.05 (x64) on Windows, which is a fairly
>> recent version.
>
>Thanks for the Updates about 7-Zip. But IMHO it is not really an issue, just a little 'manufacturing byproduct'.

It does not bother me at all. I just ignored it. But Thomas was right in
observing that it was different from the previous releases: OpenSSL
1.1.1a did not create that file when it was extracted by the same 7-zip
version.
--
Jan