[openssl-users] RNG behavior by default

Jakob Bohm jb-openssl at wisemo.com
Mon Jan 7 21:40:37 UTC 2019

On 07/01/2019 22:31, Steffen Nurpmeso wrote:
> Good evening.
>
> Jakob Bohm via openssl-users wrote in <95bceb59-b299-015a-f9c2-e2487a699\
> 8ad at wisemo.com>:
>   |Small corrections below:
>   | ...

Note that I do not represent the project at all, I am just another user
trying to help you.

As such, I cannot really respond to your criticism of other project
aspects, some of which I myself don't like either, while others are
obvious to me as someone who has more or less followed along since this
was a two-man Australian project.

Enjoy

Jakob