[openssl-users] Problems on authentication during TLS handshake

Jin Xie xj546641978 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 00:01:02 UTC 2019

Agreed. I use this as my engine sample and rewrite it to support OpenSSL
1.1 since this repo only works in OpenSSL 1.0.2. This takes a long time.

Moreover very appreciated the support from everyone and Viktor, it's *important
*to use public key in SSL_CTX_use_PrivateKey(). Now my engine is working
during handshake and all encrypt processes and server is able to recognize
my client.

I would give some follow up in this thread if I have more results.

Thanks,

Jim