[openssl-users] in the department of "ain't no perfect"

Charles Mills charlesm at mcn.org
Tue Jan 15 18:49:58 UTC 2019

Leaping into something where I really don't know what I am talking about, does not code signing do that routinely? I can install software signed with a certificate that has expired, provided it had not expired when the code was signed.

Does that help, or it is just useless chatter about something you already knew?

Charles