Query related to SSL_CTX_set_msg_callback_arg

shalu dhamija dhamija_shalu at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 9 10:31:17 UTC 2019

Hi All,In openssl 1.0.2, I was using  SSL_CTX_set_msg_callback_arg() API to set the application specific argument. And in the callback, I was retrieving that argument from SSL pointer received in the callback e.g. "ssl->msg_callback_arg"But in openssl1.1.1, the SSL structure members are no more accessible. And I did not find any API to get the msg_callback_arg back. Can someone please comment on this if there is any way to get the msg_callback_arg back in the callbacks from ssl pointer.
Regards,Shalini Dhamija