failing in reproducing .so files

Kyle Hamilton aerowolf at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 18:33:16 UTC 2019

Log into a different terminal window, run top.  Figure out if it's
infinitely looping, if it's getting stuck in a syscall (which sounds likely
-- if it is the case, you need to figure out why, which could be as simple
as a needed fsck or a required kernel update to address a bug), or if you
can kill -9 it when it gets in that state.

You can also try compiling your code on a different machine.  If it fails
there, try a different distribution of your OS (if available).  If these
all fail, it could be something that the OpenSSL team might need to address
in the script.

Good luck.

-Kyle H