1.1.1b crash (RUN_ONCE problem?)

Norm Green norm.green at gemtalksystems.com
Tue Mar 5 04:29:28 UTC 2019

Yes I'm sure the build process is correct.
Turns out this problem was cause by one thread calling exit() while
another thread was doing SSL_write().  The SSL exit handler triggered by
exit() was causing the lock in question to be freed AFAIKT.
So it would seem that threads either need to exit with pthread_exit() or
return to a known state such that no SSL calls are in progress in any
thread before the process can safely exit().