Error in OpenSSL1.1.1b during including in Project

Prajwal Pachi prajwal.pachi at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 18:55:23 UTC 2019

Hi All,

I am trying to build openssl for Android Environment.
Openssl version: 1.1.1b
Android NDK: android-ndk-r15c
Android SDK: Android-26

I am able to create libssl.a and libcrypto.a. The generated Lib and Include
file, I am adding it to our project and trying to build.
I am getting error:* Severity Code Description Project File Line
Suppression State Error no member named 'ENGINE_cleanup' in the global
namespace; did you mean 'EVP_PBE_cleanup'?*

Kindly help me out, how to resolve this issue.

--
- Prajwal S