Error in OpenSSL1.1.1b during including in Project

Prajwal Pachi prajwal.pachi at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 06:57:00 UTC 2019

Hi All,

I am trying to build a cross platform library with help of Openssll
LibCrypto and libSSL library. When i generate the lib and include the files
and lib in cross platform library project I am getting below error.
error : member access into incomplete type 'ssl_ctx_st'
1>                 *   X509Ptr cert = {
::PEM_read_bio_X509_AUX(bio_cert.get(), 0, m_ctx->default_passwd_callback,
m_ctx->default_passwd_callback_userdata), ::X509_free };*

*Kindly if anybody know the how to resolve this error, Please let me know.*