Application linking to both libcrypto.so.1.0.0 and libcrypto.so.1.1

Michael Richardson mcr at sandelman.ca
Wed May 29 18:36:42 UTC 2019

Chethan Kumar <Chethan.Kumar at toshiba-tsip.com> wrote:
    > Sorry for the inconvenience caused by not asking query clearly.
    > Below is the output from ldd on application.

Right, and now you need to recursively go through the list with readelf or
ldd, and which out which one of these libraries then requires
libcrypto.1.0.0.
My bet is on some of the krb libraries, likely required by sqlite or
perhaps something else like this libCryptolib.so.0.
Also, run your application, and use "lsof -p PID" to see the list of
libraries loaded as some dependancies may be done at runtime by dlopen().