No subject

Naveen Shivanna navin.shivanna at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 06:51:34 UTC 2019

Hi,

After adding 'enable-sctp' compile option, OpenSSL (DTLS) can work with
SCTP as transport.

OpenSSL bss_dgram.c file includes the kernel /netinet/sctp.h.

We have our own custom SCTP implementation (also implements  custom BIO
METHODS, do not use the default methods), so we need to remove the
dependency of kernel sctp.h from bss_gram.c file. Our build environment do
not have the sctp.h and we are not supposed to install lksctp-tools.

Can we tailor the bss_gram.c with new compile macro or is there any other
better solution ?

Rgds,
Navi