Linker errors when trying to build OpenSSL with MD2 and RC5 support

Michael Wojcik Michael.Wojcik at microfocus.com
Sat Sep 14 14:33:38 UTC 2019

Someone should probably look into that, but I don't have time to; and if no one else from the community picks it up, you'll probably have to wait until someone from the OpenSSL team has a chance to get to it.

Does the DLL you built have the missing symbols? (Try "dumpbin /exports libssl-1_1-x64.dll | findstr EVP_md2" in the apps directory.) If so, the link is picking up the wrong import library. If not, something didn't get rebuilt correctly.

> I do also want to ask what AFALG is and if I should enable it or not (and what happens
> if I do).

I answered this in one of my other replies, sent Thursday 12 September. The afalg engine is only applicable to Linux.

--
Michael Wojcik
Distinguished Engineer, Micro Focus