Regarding using OpenSSL along with optee

Dr Paul Dale paul.dale at oracle.com
Mon Sep 30 12:34:08 UTC 2019

I’m not aware of any such work having been undertaken.

OpenSSL 3.0 will definitely be sufficiently modular to support this.  1.1.1 a little less so but it might be possible.
If anyone is willing to take this up, I’d suggest targeting OpenSSL 3.0.
At the moment we are busy with FIPS and the 3.0 architectural changes.

Pauli
--
Dr Paul Dale | Distinguished Architect | Cryptographic Foundations
Phone +61 7 3031 7217