OpenSSL compilation errors in Windows

Sergio NNX sfhacker at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 30 15:36:27 UTC 2019

Ciao.

I haven't had a chance to compile the exact OpenSSL version using g++ compiler as stated by the user/poster.

If this user is using a modified or altered version of OpenSSL provided source code, is there support available? Don't get me wrong, I don't mind helping out but .....

I'll try to compile OpenSSL source code this evening and I'll post my findings here.

Regards.

Sergio.