empty directory in the 1.1.1 series release tags

Quanah Gibson-Mount quanah at symas.com
Tue Apr 21 17:55:41 UTC 2020

--On Tuesday, April 21, 2020 11:25 AM -0700 Norm Green
<norm.green at gemtalksystems.com> wrote:

>  >I use the git release tags, not the tarballs.
>
> I do too, and I suspect many others do as well.
> The empty krb5 directory has not caused grief for me, but it would be
> nice if the git release tag directory structure matched the tarball.

I ended up doing a git rm on the krb5 dir, and then the rest of the tags
all went in fine (I was last on 1.1.1d).  But I agree, overall I would
expect the release tags to match the release tarballs.

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Product Architect