questions on using ed25519

Nicola Tuveri nic.tuv at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 07:36:26 UTC 2020

The change in itself is quite trivial, just editing the dgst manpage to
remove the reference to pkeyutl.

The issue has more instructions and the idea was to use it as a way to let
a new developer familiarize with OpenSSL contributing guidelines and
process.

Another user already started working on it, though!

If anyone is interested we have more "good first issue" items on github
that we considered a good starting point for users from the community that
are willing to start contributing to the project by coding or working on
the documentation.

Nicola