OpenSSL compliance with Linux distributions

Patrick Mooc patrick.mooc at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 20:39:21 UTC 2020

Dear Skip,

Thank you also very much for your quick answer.

Ok, it could then be interesting to test an upgrade of openSSL on my system.
My project is running on a Compact Flash card, so I think that I can
test the upgrade directly on a device.

Do you have some advices, some steps to follow (in order to limit risks
as much as possible) ?

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,