Missing header files

Jonathan Pho jonathanvpho at outlook.com
Thu Feb 20 17:48:26 UTC 2020

Hi,

I am working on this game.

https://github.com/wesnoth/wesnoth/blob/master/INSTALL.md
[https://repository-images.githubusercontent.com/9432220/598b7d80-ecf4-11e9-8e8d-26f3f7c0f4fb]<https://github.com/wesnoth/wesnoth/blob/master/INSTALL.md>
wesnoth/INSTALL.md at master · wesnoth/wesnoth · GitHub<https://github.com/wesnoth/wesnoth/blob/master/INSTALL.md>
Scons CMake Description; build=<build type> CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=<build type> Selects a specific build configuration when compiling. release produces the default, optimized (-O3) build for regular use.debug produces a slower and larger unoptimized (-O0) build with full debug symbols, which is often needed for obtaining detailed backtraces when reporting bugs. ...
github.com

I noticed that it is trying to reference missing files in the OpenSSL toolkit. Specifically: configuration.h and opensslv.h files. In the current version these files do exist but
have an .in extension instead of .h. If I remove the .in extension, and rename them with .h extension the compile crashes.

In looking at older versions of OpenSSL, I do not see any listing of the configuration.h header file.

Is the configuration.h file not needed anymore?

Thanks,
Jonathan