Missing header files

Serti Ayoub ayb.serti at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 18:13:48 UTC 2020

Hi Jonathan,

You need to reconfigure openssl first. autoconf will generate configuration
headers  from ".in" files.
removing the .in away from file extension wont help.

The project seem to not include openssl source files but reference it from
CMake and expect a pre-built openssl binary.
If you are building on Linux or Mac, just use "apt" or brew to install
pre-built library. If you are under Windows,... much more work to do.
Then generate makefiles using cmake as mentioned
https://github.com/wesnoth/wesnoth/blob/master/INSTALL.md#cmake-build

-Ayb