Missing header files

Michael Wojcik Michael.Wojcik at microfocus.com
Thu Feb 20 18:17:06 UTC 2020

Those are part of the build artifacts. You have to build OpenSSL to get them, or obtain the ones that were generated as part of the OpenSSL build you're using. Their contents are specific to a particular build.

There are a number of non-obvious failures that can be caused by using the wrong configuration.h, in particular.

--
Michael Wojcik
Distinguished Engineer, Micro Focus