OpenSSL 3.0

Dr Paul Dale paul.dale at oracle.com
Wed Feb 26 21:06:40 UTC 2020

You should be able to set the environment variable OPENSSL_CONF to test/fips.cnf which will then load a FIPS only configuration.

Teething problems are expected.  Not everything has been activated in the FIPS module but enough has to do some TLS.

Pauli
--
Dr Paul Dale | Distinguished Architect | Cryptographic Foundations
Phone +61 7 3031 7217