OpenSSL 3.0

Matt Caswell matt at openssl.org
Thu Feb 27 01:18:44 UTC 2020

On 26/02/2020 21:06, Dr Paul Dale wrote:
> You should be able to set the environment variable OPENSSL_CONF to
> test/fips.cnf which will then load a FIPS only configuration.
>
> Teething problems are expected.  Not everything has been activated in
> the FIPS module but enough has to do some TLS.

It would probably be a good idea for us to pull together a "Getting
Started" guide on the Wiki with some basic information on how to get
things going, with some links to the various man pages etc where more
detailed information is required.

We should certainly plan to have this in place by alpha1 IMO.

Matt