Compiling OpenSSL shared libraries with custom name on Unix platforms

shivaramakrishna chakravarthula shivaramakrishna.ch at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 19:08:10 UTC 2020

This is exactly similar to what I am looking for. I am using 1.0.2J version
and there are some changes in the next version onwards that causes problems
in SSL connections to older versions when DH key = 256 bytes are used. For
backward compatibility reasons, I need to continue supporting 256 bytes DH
keys for some more time and hence I want to stay on 1.0.2J version for now.

Anyways, Thanks for sharing the details.

Thanks,
Shiva