Error building OpenSSL-1.1.1g

Matt Caswell matt at openssl.org
Thu Jun 25 18:14:52 UTC 2020

On 25/06/2020 18:32, Michael Wojcik wrote:
> [...]

Note that using masm to compile OpenSSL is no longer supported by us
(although it might still work).

Preferred is to use the VC-WIN64A target and the nasm compiler.

If you use the Developer Studio command prompt (64-bit) it should have
all the environment variables set up already to find the various VS tools.

Matt