Question about OpenSSL .....

Nicola Tuveri nic.tuv at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 15:03:08 UTC 2020

Sorry,

I forgot to include also a link to INSTALL.md

I am linking the preview from PR#12109 again, as it has been improved
to leverage Markdown formatting to be more readable:

https://github.com/openssl/openssl/blob/be101175badd30402d2e480a79e98ade1343cbfd/INSTALL.md#installing-openssl

Same caveat as before: at some point the link above will likely be
broken once the PR is merged, but the updated INSTALL.md file will be
available at

https://github.com/openssl/openssl/blob/master/INSTALL.md#installing-openssl