Problems porting Openssl 1.1.1d to zos.

K Lengauer kevin.lengauer at adnovum.ch
Mon Mar 9 16:29:50 UTC 2020

Dear Patrick and co

I am currently stuck during my build with the following error:

IKJ56228I DATA SET CEE.SCEEBND2 NOT IN CATALOG OR CATALOG CAN NOT BE
ACCESSED
FSUM3052 The data definition name SYSLIB cannot be resolved. The data set
was not found. Ensure that data set name CEE.SCEEBND2 is specified
correctly.

It seems there is some binder error. Did you face this or a similar error as
well?
Sadly the zOS data sets are still a bit confusing to me and I am still going
through the IBM documentation to get a better understanding.
I was told by a colleague to try adding some "INCLUDE"s to include various
CEE.SCEELIB(*) and setting SYSLIB="//CEE.SCEEBND2" but that did not work so
far.
How did you configure this with respect to OpenSSL? Or is this something
specific to our system?

--
Sent from: http://openssl.6102.n7.nabble.com/OpenSSL-User-f3.html