New inlcudes needed for OpenSSL V1.1.1 sockets

Balázs Horváth balazs.horvath.email at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 09:56:03 UTC 2020

Thanks for Your answer!

I was not clearly describing our problem, sorry! Our project is for
embedded devices running on MIPS processors. The system has a special OS,
not Linux.

The development system is under Linux, and we are compiling OpenSSL with
cross compile option for MIPS. We also compile the code for Linux, so that
we have a simulation of the embedded system, that can be easily debugged
under Linux.

Our problem is, that the OpenSSL V1.1.1d needs includes, that are
nonexistent for MIPS in our development system. These headers were not
needed for 1.0.2.

My question is not a 100% OpenSSL question. But I think, as OpenSSL is
widely used on non-Linux/Windows/… systems, the question is legitime to
ask, what to use on special systems? Or why are these headers needed now?

The programmer, who changed the code, probably had an idea about that.

Best regards,

Balazs

Michael Wojcik <Michael.Wojcik at microfocus.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2020.
márc. 30., H, 20:20):