Getting error:0B080074:x509 certificate routines:X509_check_private_key:key values mismatch

Jayalakshmi bhat bhat.jayalakshmi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 04:11:41 UTC 2021

Hi All,

We are trying to integrate OpenSSL 1.1.1i on our device that runs on the
ARM platform. Device boots to ready
state with OpenSSL 1.1.1i. However when we try to access the device EWS, we
are getting  below error

error:0B080074:x509 certificate routines:X509_check_private_key:key values
mismatch

We have confirmed that there are no issues with certificate and private key
by checking the certificate key hashes.

Have any one encountered this issue when certificate and private key are
properly installed.

Any inputs are appreciated.

Thank you
Jayalakshmi